About Polymeric ferric sulfate
Polymeric ferric sulfate (PFS) or poly iron, symbols and called hydroxyl ferric sulfate, is a new type of inorganic polymer flocculant, the hydrolysis can produce a variety of high-priced and multi-core ion, to electrical and water suspension colloid particles, prompting ion together each other, at the same time produce adsorption wires, crosslinking, etc., can be used for domestic water and industrial water purification, can also be used for all kinds of industrial wastewater and urban sewage, for purification, polymeric ferric sulfate has the superior water purification performance at the same time, The advantages of low production cost, less dosage, large alum flowers, dense floc, fast settling, a wide range of applicable pH value, the high removal rate of impurities.
Inner plastic film and outer plastic woven bag.25kg/bag ,500kg/bag, 1000kg/bag.
- purifying and clarifying Sewage, Industry, and textile wastewater.
- Wastewater phosphorus treatment.
- Sludge thickening
- Heavy metals removal
- Struvite control and Ordor control
- Used as inhibitor and oxygen in mine, solvent extraction.
- Industry wastewater treatment (such as the papermaking wastewater, the printing wastewater, the massacre wastewater, the automobile manufacturing wastewater, the beer factory wastewater, and so on).
- Many kinds of industrial circulating water treatment (ex, the make-up water of the high-pressure boiler in the heat and power plant, the industrial wastewater in biochemical treating factory, the waste emulsifying solution, the opalescent solution, and the oil wastewater.