Aluminum Sulfate Flake/Aluminium Sulfate Powder/Aluminium Sulfate/Low-Fe Aluminium Sulfate/low iron aluminum sulfate is a kind of inorganic flocculating agent, which has a strong removal capacity for turbidity, COD, BOD, heavy metal and etc, has a good decolorizing effect, strong flocculation capability, phosphorus removal, selenium removal, sludge thickening, struvite control and odor control, and etc. Low-Fe Aluminium Sulfate is mainly used for wastewater treatment.
Inner plastic film and outer plastic woven bag.25kg/bag ,50kg/bag,500kg/bag, 1000kg/bag.
Products should be stored in the dry, ventilated, and cool place inside the door for fear of dampness. Don’t store them together with Corrosive and toxic goods. The shelf life of products is half one year.
- Used as a paper sizing agent in the paper industry to enhance the water resistance and seepage resistance of paper
- After dissolving in water, the fine particles and natural colloidal particles in water can condense into a large flocculent, which can be removed from the water. Therefore, it is used as a coagulant in water supply and wastewater
- used in water purification and as a mordant in dyeing and printing textiles
- Used as an astringent in cosmetics as a raw material for anti-sweat cosmetics
- In the fire fighting industry, foam extinguishing agent is composed of baking soda and foaming agent
- Analytical reagent, mordant, tanning agent, oil decolorizer, wood preservative;
- Stabilizers for the pasteurization of albumin (including liquid or frozen whole eggs, white or yolk)
- Can be used as raw materials for the manufacture of artificial gemstones and higher ammonium alum, other aluminates
- In the fuel industry, chrome-yellow and chrome-lake dyes are used as precipitators, fixing colors and filling agents
- Used as a mordant in dyeing and printing textiles
- used in the human food industry as a firming agent