About Cationic polyacrylamide
Cationic polyacrylamide copolymers (PAMs) are mainly applied for sludge dewatering in municipal wastewater treatment and might enter the environment by spreading the sludge on agricultural land.
Concern has been expressed since little is known about the degradation of PAMs in soils. To obtain detailed information on the polymer’s fate in the soil compartment, the degradation of 14C-radiolabelled PAM in an outdoor lysimeter was studied.
Package and loading:
25KG Bag; 15KG Bag; 900KG Pallet.
18tons/20GP Container (With Pallet)
20tons/20GP Container(Without Pallet)
- As flocculant, cationic polyelectrolyte can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, Ajinomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing, and dyeing textile. etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment, and dewatering of wastewater from the meat, poultry, food process.
- As a flocculant, cationic polyelectrolyte can be used as a drying and strengthening agent, retention agent, filter agent in the papermaking industry, for white wastewater treatment, too. At the same time, it has a high flocculant effect in the process of deinking.
- As a flocculant, It can be used as the clarifier of wastewater in the mining and coal washing industry.
- As a flocculant, cationic polyelectrolyte can be used for the treatment of dyeing, leather, and oily wastewater.
- As a flocculant, In the phosphoric acid purity process, will assist the separation of gypsum.
- cationic polyelectrolyte can be used as the flocculant for the running water treatment from river sources, especially has high treatment effect mixed with inorganic flocculant.
- It can be used as an oil chemical assistant, such as an anti-clay swelling agent, acidic gelatinizer. etc.
Instruction for use
- Commonly mix the product into a weak solution with a concentration of 0.1%–0.3%(solid content). The water solution should be neutral and have low hardness without suspending materials and inorganic salt.
- Choosing the suitable products according to the producing technique. The dosage is determined by the concentration of the wastewater or the water content of the sludge.
- Choose the best ejection point and stirring speed, keep it even and avoid the floc broken.
- The contact facilities should be stainless steel, plastic, glass, or carbon steel covered by resin.
- The solution should be used as soon as possible.
The cationic polyelectrolyte is moisture absorbent, thus protecting from dampness and moisture for conservation. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated storehouse, and not be exposed to air and sunshine.
we believe that our wide variety of cationic polyacrylamide can meet your multiple requirements.