polyamine is 30-50% solid content. It is a liquid cationic polymer of different viscosity, which works
effectively as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of industries. The chemistry range available ensures there is a product suitable for each individual application.
- The liquid form makes it is easy to use.
- It can be used alone or in combination with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride
- Non-corrosive of suggested dosage, economical, and effective at low levels.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in the sludge of dewatering process system
Corrosion towards most standard materials of construction is very low. Stainless steel, fiberglass, polyethylene, polypropylene, and epoxy coated surfaces are recommended. In some cases, aluminum surfaces can be adversely affected. Spilled product is slippery underfoot, very slippery when wet. Shipping and handling of this product can be found in the relevant MSDS. Disposal of the product must comply with all national, state, and local laws.
- Drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
- Textiles effluent color removal
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds, etc.)
- Oil industry
- Latex coagulation in rubber plants
- Paint coating
- Meat process waste treatment
- Sludge dewatering
215kg drums, or 1200kg IBC drums